Basic raw chocolate. Some with blueberries, some with ground chilli and chocolate bark with sunflower seeds, goji berries and coconut flakes.
Basic raw chocolate – I make small amounts at a time to prevent over-indulging, feel free to double, triple of quadruple the ingredients.
- 1 tbsp Raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Honey, rice malt syrup or a pinch of green leaf stevia
- Tiny pinch of sea salt
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for a few seconds then add the cacao powder, salt and sweetener. Stir well to get rid of any lumps and to dissolve the sweetener. Sometimes putting it back in the microwave for 2-3 seconds after stirring the mixture can help get rid of any lumps.
- Pour your mixture into ice cube trays, chocolate molds or onto a plate covered in baking paper (for chocolate bark).
- Add your flavour of choice if you like (see suggestions below).
- Place in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy. If making chocolate bark break the chocolate on the plate into pieces.
- If (thats a big IF) there is any remaining store these in the freezer for when that chocolate craving hits.
Flavour variations – please play around with flavour ideas and share your creations in the comments below
- Fresh berries
- Chilli flakes or powder
- Goji berries
- Nuts or seeds
- Coconut flakes
- Dried fruit
- Whole fresh strawberries
- Peppermint or orange essential oil